Saturday, December 7, 2013

Roam Artisan Burgers, Blue Bottle Coffee & Wooden Charcoal Korean Village Barbecue House


Posted: 06 Dec 2013 -  David Lebovitz

Korean soup
Now I know why they call America – The land of the free. I had a trifecta on my first day; The (normally pricey) watch repair place fixed my watch for free, with a “Merry Christmas!” as he walked onto the next customer, the mobile phone company not only gave me a new SIM card so I could talk and tweet away (which isn’t free, unfortunately) but gave Romain one, too, and last night as we were coming home from dinner, we passed by Boudin bakery, where the bakers were up baking loaves of sourdough bread.
The baker, wondering who the weirdos were (which was odd that he was watching us, because we’re certainly not the only weirdos in San Francisco), who were peering in the doorway. We told him we were just looking and I mentioned my other-half was from France, so he handed us a hefty bâtard of San Francisco sourdough. I dunno, maybe after the trip, we kind of looked bedraggled and in need of some nourishment.

Continue Reading Roam Artisan Burgers, Blue Bottle Coffee & Wooden Charcoal Korean Village Barbecue House...

No comments:

Post a Comment