Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Michael Cooper’s Buyer’s Guide - never leave home without it.


One of the credit card companies, Amex I think, used to have an advertising slogan, "never leave home without it".
I apply this rule to Michael Cooper's annual guide to  NZ wines.

New Zealand Wines 2015: Michael Cooper’s Buyer’s Guide (which went on sale earlier this week, RRP $39.99- Upstart Press), is essential reading for those of us who want objective information on the huge 2014 vintage. With totally independent, unbiased ratings and tasting notes on over 3000 New Zealand wines, the book is my "bible" and is used by thousands of wine consumers and wine professionals around the world.

My copy is already in the glove box of my car so whenever I call at Glengarry's or New World Victoria Park to buy wine I have it with me for seeing what Michael Cooper has to say about the wine before I buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment