Tuesday, March 31, 2015

david lebovitz - Upcoming Appearances

DavidLebovitz

Upcoming Appearances
David, 2015-03-31 11:08

My Paris Kitchen Book Cover
I’m supposed to be locked away, with my nose to the grindstone. But I’ll be making a few appearances in various places in the U.S. during the next few weeks, as well as participating in a literary festival in Ireland in May. As always, you can find out more information on my Schedule page and you can get additional information, and maps, on the Facebook event pages, which are linked below. Although not necessary, you can RSVP for events if you wish.
Note: If you’d like a signed copy of a book and can’t make it to the event, or any of the events, you can order one through from Omnivore Books and they’ll send you a personally signed copy.
Booksigning at Omnivore Books
This Friday, I’ll be back in my old stomping grounds. Yup, San Francisco, at the terrific Omnivore Books, signing books from 6 to 7pm. (Facebook event page)

Cooking Class at De Gustibus in Macy’s
On Monday, April 13th, I’ll be teaching a demonstration class in New York City. You can sign up here, while spaces are available. (Facebook event page)

New York Culinary Experience
I’ll be participating in the New York Culinary Experience, leading a master class on April 11th along with other chefs from around the world. More information is at their website.

An Evening with David Lebovitz
Well, you don’t get me for the entire evening, but I’ll be at the University of Virginia on Thursday, April 16th at 6:30pm for a chat and interview. The event is open to the public. (Facebook event page)

Booksigning in Charlottesville
I’ll be at Barnes and Noble in Charlottesville, Virginia, on April 17th at 5:30pm to sign books. Stop by and say hi! (Facebook event page)
Ballymaloe LitFest
Fancy a trip to Ireland? I’ll be at the incredible Ballymaloe School of Cookery in Cork, participating in the Ballymaloe Litfest. The festival takes place May 15-17th. (Facebook event page)

For specific information about any of the events, you are welcome to contact the venues through the links provided. While it would be great to go to other places, I’m all out of miles — so you’ll have to come to me at one of these! : )

1px

No comments:

Post a Comment