Has Whole Pantry health guru who misled followers about her 'terminal' cancer fled to the U.S. on a business class flight?
- The Whole Pantry is a health and recipe app created by Belle Gibson
- Ms Gibson started it when she was diagnosed with brain cancer
- But friends have questioned whether the Melbourne woman was even sick
- They say she was dishonest about her age and medical history
- It was earlier revealed money from the app hadn't been donated to charity
- Ms Gibson revealed via social media her cancer had spread last year
- But this week she claimed she had actually been 'misdiagnosed'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2989201/Has-Pantry-app-developer-author-left-country-Close-friends-say-social-media-entree-flown-U-S-escape-controversy-suffered-terminal-cancer.html#ixzz3U8gxlTxQ