New Zealand creator of the successful Revive cookbooks and cafes
stars in his own USA cooking show series, starting May.
On 1 May 2015 the 26 programme cooking series hosted by NZ healthy food cook Jeremy Dixon goes to air in the USA.
Dixon’s accompanying cookbook Cook:30 goes on sale in the USA and NZ on the same day, 1 May, in time for Mother’s Day.
RRP: $39.99, published & distributed by Revive Concepts Ltd
Best selling cookbook author Jeremy Dixon rates the success of The Revive Cafe Cookbooks not only by their sales (over 110,000 to date in New Zealand) but also by his readers’ feedback. ‘My objective was to get normal people eating healthier food,’ says Dixon, ‘and it’s so satisfying to hear from readers who are enjoying the recipes, cooking more healthily and experiencing significant health benefits!’
Dixon has a genuine passion for sharing health principles with people and helping them to add energy and vitality to their lives.
Dixon’s recipes contain whole grains, plant-based protein, fresh produce and virtually no processed sugars or flours. All recipes in COOK:30 are dairy and egg free and most are gluten free.
Cook:30 - The Programme
• Airs on US channel 3ABN, and selected episodes on youtube, from 1 May for 26 weeks and then repeats.
• How to cook a meal for your family in just 30 minutes
• Uses recipes and techniques from the Revive Cafes
• Multi tasking, just like you do at home
• Each show starts from scratch with a clear bench
Cook:30 - The Book
• Matches the meals on the TV series
• Uses many recipes from Revive books 1-4
• Full colour photographs
• Multi tasking timeline for each show
• Over 120 recipes in 26 chapters
• 500+ prep photos from the show
• Matt laminate cover, flaps, index
• Same size but 50% thicker than Revive books
• Recommended Retail Price NZ$39.99.
“The proof of the pudding is in the eating, and Jeremy Dixon has proved that plant-based food can taste wonderful! He is a fantastic arranger of flavours, and has the ability to take simple ingredients and make them absolutely delicious!” Jim Gilley, 3ABN President & CEO
After a successful career working for Sanitarium Health Food Company for 10 years as a marketer of healthy breakfast cereals including Weet-Bix, Jeremy Dixon followed his long-held dream of becoming a chef or owning a café. Having discovered the benefits of healthy eating himself, he took a bold move and decided to leave his job to open a healthy café in Central Auckland. 10 years down the track the Revive cafes are an Auckland healthy-eating institution, and have found a large and loyal customer base.
1 May 2015
Cook:30 Television series on air release date in USA
Cook:30 Cookbook releases in NZ and USA, in time for Mother’s Day.