Sunday, April 19, 2015

MKR's Pete Evans' tough life without Nicky Watson

Pete Evans is a fan of the Paleo diet.

Travelling the country and sampling the best of Australia's produce seems like a dream job for My Kitchen Rules host Pete Evans.
But the celebrity chef, who is engaged to Kiwi model Nicky Watson and has two daughters with his ex-wife Astrid Edlinger, says there is one thing missing on those months on the road – his loved ones.
"The toughest part of filming My Kitchen Rules is being away from my beloved family," he says.

"Nic and the girls mean everything to me and I cherish the precious time we spend together. My family is what I miss the most whenever I'm on the road, and is the hardest part, no matter what I'm doing.
"I've just finished up a two-month tour across Australia and New Zealand so I'm looking forward to proper hang time and lots of surfing with my girls." 

More  at stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment