Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Chocolate Peppermint Thins

  
28 May


I'm very guilty of being a starter (not a finisher) of new hobbies. For all I know, I could have been a professional skateboarder, yoga teacher or trumpet player by now. One hobby that's stuck (luckily!) is food, and with winter properly setting in, I've relished spending whole Sundays cooking and baking for the week. There's plenty of inspiration for this weekend here - from easy Chocolate Peppermint Thins to a vegan version of Shepherd's Pie, plus soup, soup, soup!

Online Editor,

RECIPE

Chocolate Peppermint Thins (gf)

My perfect match – chocolate and peppermint! You can of course dip them in dark chocolate for more indulgence, the choice is yours.

View Recipe

Kumara, Lentil and Mushroom Bake (Vegan)

The absolute epitome of wholesome comfort food – my partner has declared this is his favourite dish I’ve made lately.

View Recipe

Dr Feel Good Winter Salad

I am going to call this salad 'Dr Feel Good' (as a tribute to Aretha's song – not the Motley Crue one!). Packed with vitamins A, B6, C, E, K and potassium, magnesium, zinc and fibre it is a veritable anti-aging, cold-fighting, antioxidant extravaganza and it tastes A-Mazing. You will love it.

View Recipe

Five Soups to Eat Now


View Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment